- This event has passed.
MUST-VISIT PLACE IN SEOUL : Hanyang Doseong [Tour+Listicle Contest]
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm KST
Funday Korea Networks invites you to explore the magical Hanyang Doseong fortress, which sustained its function as the fortress to defend the Hanyang city (old name of Seoul). It has maintained its sustainability for the longest time in the world.
Explore the magical fortress with living and breathing 600-years-old history of Seoul city and take part in Hanyang Doseong Listicle Contest! – Write a listicle with the title ‘5 Reasons why you should visit Hanyang Doseong’ for a chance to win a total of 500,000WON gift vouchers! (even if you don’t take part in the contest, you still can participate in the event)
*What is listicle? a newspaper, magazine, or online article that is in the form of a list:
🌸 DATE: 2 PM – 6 PM/ (Sat.) March 16, 2019
🌸 VENUE: Naksan Mountain Course, Hanyang Doseong
(Dongdaemun Subway Station)
🌸 ENTRY FEE: Free
🌸 PARTICIPANTS: 60 foreign nationals
– Participation in the contest is optional and you can take part in it as an individual or a team.
1. Special lecture about the Hanyang Doseong
2. Hanyang Doseong exploration (Snacks provided)
INQUIRY: [email protected] or funday2 (Kakaotalk)
Listicle contest (optionary)
5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Hanyang Doseong
Explore the proud cultural heritage of Seoul, Hanyang Doseong with Funday and write an appealing listicle with the above title that will later be posted on a website where there are many foreign users.
13 selected winners will win a total of 500,000WON in prizes!
1st place: ￦200,000 (1person) / 2nd : ￦100,000 (2ppl) / 3rd : ￦20,000 (5ppl)
* A listicle must be written in English and include more than 10 photos.
* Post it on an appropriate website where there are many foreign users (for ex; ‘TripAdvisor’, ‘LonelyPlanet’). If you prefer to post it on your social media, it’s allowed too.
* Please be noted that both the writer and Funday Korea Networks own the copyright and it may be posted on Funday’s official website or other relevant platforms.