- This event has passed.
Christmas Crafts & Carafes
December 8 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm KST₩25000
Join Christmas Crafts & Carafes on December 8th to get in holiday gear. There will be two seatings, one at 11:00am and one at 1:00pm for people to eat up on a delectable brunch menu including duck/turkey wraps and cranberry/walnut wraps along with croissants, fruits and vegetables. Ian will also have mulled wine, hot chocolate and English breakfast tea to sip while crafting! There will also be fudge, a mexican hot chocolate bundt and a pumpkin bundt by Sweet Seasons by Jayleen 스위트 시즌스 by 제이린 for those with a little sweet tooth.
Each seating will be for 25 people only so sign up early to get a seat around our holiday preparation table.
There are a selection of crafts that are geared toward both children and adults so that everyone can participate. Use your crafts to decorate your home this holiday or give them as gifts. Guests can sign up for whichever crafts they would like to participate in. On arrival, guests will receive bags with their craft materials inside and they can find a seat to happily work like the elves in North Pole. Guests do NOT have to finish crafts during the event. If you don’t finish or want to keep something to try at home, you can take your bags of craft materials home too! Below there is information on each craft. Please, check the discussion to see photos of the crafts and choose which looks like the most fun to you or your little ones.
Gingerbread Cookie Decorating (W5,000)
– Gingerbread cookies will come in packs of 5 and an icing station will be available to decorate your own, or help children decorate their own.
Natural Wreath Making with Ggotsiktak (W20,000)
– 꽃식탁 is a flower and wreath arranging teacher who will take just five(5) people per seating only. This craft will use natural pine/leaves in construction.
Paper Wreath Construction (W5,000)
– These wreaths take approximately 30 minutes to construct. Toddlers would need some assistance while older children and adults would be able to handle it just fine.
Popsicle Stick Ornament Trio (W5,000)
– Perfect for children and adults to work on and take about 30 minutes to complete all three.
Paper Christmas Trees with Cork Stand (W10,000)
– Cool mini tree for the adults that don’t want to purchase a tree or a fun easy craft for kids. Decorate any way you like!
Felt Christmas Tree with Wooden Stand (W10,000)
– This is recommended for adults only as use of a hot glue gun is required.
Intricate Paper Snowflake Ornament (W5,000)
– This is recommended for older children and adults due to the design skill necessary.
TICKETING INFO: The basic ticket for this event is W25,000 and includes food and drinks. Each craft is additionally priced as above.